3 Days Fasting and Prayer


 

3 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYER

Fasting is a powerful spiritual discipline that aligns our hearts more closely with God’s heart and empowers us to see breakthroughs in specific areas. Fasting is when we go without food (or specific types of food) for a period of time and instead direct our attention more fully to God. It helps us as believers to not be ruled by our physical desires but to grow in spiritual power and authority over the desires of our flesh.

The Old Testament and New Testament teach the value of fasting, which is abstaining from food or drink to focus on prayer and seeking God's will. Fasting is mentioned over 70 times throughout Scripture. In the Old Testament.

There are many examples of people in the Bible who fasted, we know that God grants supernatural revelation and wisdom through this practice. Moses, Daniel, and even Jesus fasted! Scripture tells us that fasting will help us grow a more intimate relationship with Christ and will open our eyes to what He wants to teach us.

Fasting for breakthrough/deliverance from evil.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Isaiah 54:17

Father Yahweh, In Jesus’ name, I decree and declare No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Pray Psalm 35 1-7

Father Yahweh in Jesus’ name. Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them. For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall. In Jesus’ Name, Father Yahweh execute judgment upon my enemies, deliver me from evil, in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Psalm 61:1-3

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do's and Do not in Prayer and Fasting

Intimacy With God Praying and Fasting

Prayers and Prayer Points